reasons to work with us
- Earn money
- Independent work
- Get exercise
- Gain working experience
- Excellent Secondary Job
- Influence Your own work load
- Work close to your home
- Flexible working hours
Come work with us!
Distribution work is fun! You can influence the amount of work you do and the salary you receive. There are 1-2 working days per week, a few hours at a time or much more, if you wish.
When you work for the distribution companies that are a part of SSM Suomen Suoramainonta -chain, your job is to distribute city papers, advertisements and official notifications to households.
We employ nearly 5500 distribution workers. We are seeking more permanent and short-term runners in both urban and rural areas. Come work with us!
Distribution work alternatives
1. Home Area Runner
- Suitable for everybody. Also for school children and students, for keeping fit, for stay-at-home-moms and for pensioners.
- Work steadily one or two times a week.
- Employees must turn at least 14 during the year they start distribution work.
- Distribution area close to your home.
- Good tools to help you to do your job.
2. Car Area Runner
- Distribution area in a dispersed settlement area
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You will need a car for this job
- Work steadily one or two times a week
- Mileage is paid for using your own car
3. Occasional Runner
- Work 2–4 days a week, changing areas.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You will need a car for this job.
- Mileage is paid for using your own car.
- Because the distribution area changes often, the salary is higher than a normal runner salary.